this fruity bread salad is as bright and delicious as it is colorful! It is a perfect little salad to have by itself or with a juicy steak (my faveeeee), and oh-so-excellent for any summer meal – brunch, lunch or dinner!
This far from traditional panzanella is so easy to make and I guarantee it can brighten up your next stay at home date, family brunch, or midweek dinner.
Maaaaake it, take a picture and share your beautiful meal and story by tagging me on IG/FB or using #cookingwithaline
- 1 whole peach pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup of blueberries halved (whole is fine)
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 2 cups french bread or baguette grilled or lightly toasted, then diced
- 1/2 shallot cut into small dice
- 1 Tbsp of fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 1.5 Tbsp Champagne Vinegar more to taste
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add the diced peach, blueberries, cucumber, bread to a large bowl, set aside
- In a small to medium bowl, add the shallots, thyme, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, and whisk until combined
- Pour the vinaigrette over the bread mixture and mix well to combine
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 mins before serving