Grilled Chimichurri Chicken Skewers
These grilled chimichurri chicken skewers are a guaranteed crowd pleaser! They're colorful, super easy to make and are packed with delicious flavors. Made with my super easy chimichurri sauce as a quick marinade AND serving sauce. These tender juicy chicken bits will be an awesome lunch or dinner your familia and amigos will be happy to have!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 6 skewers
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup chimichurri sauce plus more for serving
- 2 green bell peppers cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 yellow bell peppers cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- Metal or wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
Add the cubes of chicken to a bowl, then add the chimichurri sauce. Stir to combine.
Add the coarse salt, and stir to combine.
Assemble the skewers by inserting the chicken, peppers, and onion onto soaked skewers, then grill over direct heat for approximately 10-15 minutes, turning halfway through to grill evenly on both sides. Make sure the chicken is cooked through and reaches 165 degrees F when tested with an instant read meat thermometer.
Serve with extra chimichurri sauce.