Batida de Coco - Brazilian Coconut Cocktail
Batida de Coco is a classic Brazilian coconut cocktail that you can make in just a few minutes, with easy to find ingredients. This sweet tropical drink is creamy and full of coconut flavor, bringing a taste of summer to your parties all year round! - Recipe makes 4 servings, easily doubled!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 13.5oz can of coconut milk *I use GOYA
- 1 14oz can of sweet condensed milk
- 1 cup of cachaça, or any other white rum - Vodka is also ok
- 1 cup of coconut water or you can just use water, extra liquor, or a combination of both for how sweet and how strong you like.
- 1/4 cup of toasted coconut (optional)
Fill a pitcher with ice, and set aside.
Add the coconut milk, the condensed milk, the coconut water, and the cachaça to a blender and blend until combined and frothy.
Pour the coconut cocktail into the iced pitcher, and sprinkle a little toasted coconut on top.
Serve on toasted coconut rimmed glasses!
Cheers! Or as we say in Portuguese, Saúde!