The weather is nice, the beers are cold, your loved ones are near and the grill is hot and ready to go. Can you picture this? Summer is officially here!
And while I’m always ready for a barbecue festa full of meats and sausages, I really believe that the right side dishes can take your churrasco to the next level! Who’s with me?
This bright and colorful Pineapple Salsa Vinaigrette is the perfect addition to your summer menu, and the perfect compliment to all things grilled. It’s just like Brazilian Salsa, with pineapple added to it. Muito bom!
When I plan a churrasco, I usually prepare the salsa the night before (oh, and this yummy no bake chocolate pie too), so on the day of, all I need to worry about is grilling and having fun!
This Pineapple Salsa Vinaigrette is perfect with chicken, steaks, pork and sausages of all kinds. Over here we’re pretty obsessed with it, and I’m pretty sure you and your familia will love it too!!!
Don’t forget to take a picture, share with me on Instagram by tagging me or using #cookingwithaline and let me know how it turned out.
Pineapple Salsa Vinaigrette Recipe Step by Step
Dice all the veggies and the pineapple.
Dump everything into a bowl and season with salt, pepper, olive oil and the vinegar. Let it chill at least an hour e pronto! All done.
A Must-Have Summer Recipe!
Doesn’t it look so pretty?
No matter what you end up grilling, this Pineapple Salsa will add color and lotsa flavor to your next barbecue festa!
Pineapple Salsa Vinaigrette
- 1 pineapple diced – peel, and core discarded
- 3 to matoes cored and diced
- 1 green bell pepper cored, seeded and diced
- ½ onion diced
- ½ cup of a good olive oil
- ¼ white wine vinegar or more if you like it more vinegary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp of finely chopped cilantro
- Add the pineapple and vegetables to a large bowl
- Add the oil and vinegar
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the cilantro and give it a stir to combine everything
- Cover and let it sit in the fridge for at least a half hour